Dorsum is an award-winning, innovative investment software provider. Since our foundation in 1996 innovation has been always the main engine of the company which helped us to become a leading software provider in the Central and Eastern European (CEE) region. Over the last 20+ years the company has grown from a few employees into an organization with a staff of more than 250 including an experienced project team for delivering integrated investments IT solutions.
What you will do:
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to our International Business team in Budapest. In this role you will participate in projects that provide you unique and comprehensive professional knowledge in a supportive and good work environment. The team is international and a special combination of Analysts and Developers in three geo locations (Budapest, Eger and Bucharest).
In this job you will:
- Participate in projects which might take for several months
- Understand the clients’ need and be the ‘translator’ between the client and our developers.
- Be responsible for the used functionalities at the clients and all questions related to them
- Be the right hand of the project manager in order to promote opportunities in the form of change requests
- Delegate tasks to more junior colleagues and mentor them
- Participating in work estimation and planning sessions when developing new features for clients
- Contributing to the testing and acceptance of implemented functionality
Who you are:
- You have relevant working experience (4 – 7 years) in a similar business analysis role is considered an advantage
- Ability to work with databases and/or design of web applications is considered a strong advantage.
- You have experience in the investment industry and with private banking in particular
- Willing to travel in the CEE region (e.g. Slovenia, Croatia)
- University/college degree – preferably in Finance, Economics or Technology/Engineering related field
- CFA or any other additional exam or simply private interest in finance is a plus
- Enjoy working closely with clients
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- You are confident in providing support, advice and training to our clients
- Ability to discuss, understand and translate our clients’ needs to functionalities in our software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Dorsum is dedicated to shape the future of financial services through its own developed banking software, but behind the scenes we are thought leaders, tech geeks, entrepreneurs and ex-bankers focus on individual strengths to create the best teams. We celebrate the creativity that fuels our innovations. We are dreamers and we are doers.
If you are ready for career move, please send your resume to email@example.com Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All personal data collected for recruitment purpose.