We would like to inform you of the mitigating steps taken by Dorsum Co. Ltd. regarding the pandemic and the related up-to-date information. Dorsum Co. Ltd. strives to minimize the impact of the Coronavirus on its customers, employees, their families and their immediate environment, and to ensure high-quality business continuity.
Updates in Dorsum’s business continuity:
In accordance with the decisions announced by the government, Dorsum Co. Ltd. introduces its own steps. The changes include the following main measures:
- From June 15, 2020, projected for one month, the company’s employees will be working one day a week in the office with the total number of employees on premise limited to 50-60 people a day (the rest of the week, colleagues are still working from home).
- From July 13, 2020 all of our employees can return to the office, allowing maximum three days of home-office per week.
- It is mandatory to keep a distance of 1.5-2 m and to use a hand sanitizer when arriving at the office premises.
- The maximum number of people in each meeting room and the office spaces are limited to keep the required distance.
- Special disinfectant cleaning is performed every day.
- In the meantime, we constantly monitor the virus situation and the working efficiency to see if we need to review the operation.
- Essential personal meetings with customers are allowed with appropriate precautions.
- We continue to encourage our employees to hold their discussions through digital channels where possible.
We still recommend WebEx and Skype Meetings App (web) for digital customer meetings. These advanced cloud-based collaboration solutions are capable of sharing video and image content as well as connecting multiple users at the same time, making it ideal for larger meetings. You can find instructions for using them in the attached documents. Of course, we are open to other digital communication solutions besides these.
Our company constantly monitors all the news and available public information related to the outbreak and issues updated information if needed. Please read our emails and check our website and social media regularly.
Dorsum’s central telephone number will remain available during normal office hours (8 am – 5 pm).
Our phone number is +36 1 487 3030
If you have any further questions, please reach your contact person.