We would hereby like to inform you of the steps taken by Dorsum Co. Ltd. regarding the pandemic and the related up-to-date information. Dorsum Co. Ltd. strives to minimize the impact of the Coronavirus on its customers, employees, their families and their immediate environment, and to ensure high-quality business continuity.
Updates in Dorsum’s business continuity
In accordance with the measures announced by the Hungarian Government, Dorsum Co. Ltd. is taking its own steps.
Changes in business include the following key actions:
- Pausing of personal client meetings, discussions and postponing domestic and international travel.
- Establishment of a substitution scheme at expert, key account and managerial level.
- Executed a successful home office test day with the involvement of Hungarian and foreign offices: full operational and business continuity test, stress test of technical infrastructure.
- Providing the contracted development, maintenance and support services in unchanged quality: preparing for 100% remote service based on the existing experience of the 80% remote service rate.
- Expanding the network beyond the load test of the technical infrastructure: expanding the bandwidth by five times.
- Developing a detailed remote project methodology to support all ongoing and new project development.
The introduction of home office will take place in two stages.
- From March 16, 2020 to March 20, 2020, most Dorsum employees are already continuing their daily work in the form of home office. This new policy does not pose any risk to the normal business of the company and our clients. This week, the company’s top management, with the involvement of middle management, will perform the operational and technological tasks required for the full-time home office transition and issue the associated internal regulations.
- Beginning of March 23, 2020, none of Dorsum Co. Ltd. employees will participate in personal customer meetings and discussions. Domestic and international travel has been postponed. We are going to hold the meetings in digital form, and we are already equipped with the necessary high-level infrastructure capable of conducting high-quality digital meetings at the same time. Digital meetings thus provide the opportunity to advance existing business activities, regardless of complexity.
We recommend WebEx and Skype Meetings App (web) for digital customer meetings. These advanced cloud-based collaboration solutions are capable of sharing video and image content as well as connecting multiple users at the same time, making it ideal for larger meetings. You can find instructions for using them in the attached documents. Of course, we are open to other digital communication solutions besides these.
Our company constantly monitors all the news and available public information related to the outbreak and issues updated information if needed. Please read our emails and check our website and social media regularly.
Dorsum’s central telephone number will remain available during normal office hours (8 am – 5 pm).
Our phone number is +36 1 487 3030
If you have any further questions, please reach your contact person.
Budapest, March 17, 2020
The press release can be downloaded from here.
A közlemény magyar nyelvű verzióját itt érheti el.