On the basis of the agreement with MKB Bank Zrt. the version change of Clavis application that uses Microsoft SQL database and linked to the ClavisC2 technology multi-core (and featuring more C2 application) branch network via terminal server and was used for over 10 years, have been done with a modern one-core thin client solution.
- Multi-layer application server solution on JBOSS
- Integration of several modules into one application and database
- Developing online connections with the existing banking applications
- Integrated thin client branch network
- The provided service is robust and meets today’s performance expectations
With the help of Clavis C4 the version change of ClavisC2 technology-based application has been done. With this we have implemented a reliable, well usable convenient and quick application for users.
- With the modern version managing the new application-server solution serves more test and live environment at the same time, documented in accordance with bank requirements.
- With the use of DayOpening, DayClosing and batch processing functions application to considerably simplify time-consuming tasks for the user and redirect them to less busy periods.
- The interface connections developed with co-systems become considerably accelerated and more stable.
- For the branch network, a separate thin client display layer has been prepared, which meets the special requirements formulated by the customer.
- Authority management with the help of a central authority allocation system and interface connection.
- Developing a system which is compliant with the bank security demands defined by the customer.
QUOTE FROM A KEY USER
“ClavisC4 has a complicated, extensive functionality and serves the full product range of investment services as a robust and reliable system with modern technology.”
Director of Security Transactions, MKB Bank