After Generali Alapkezelő and Signal Biztosító, the replacement of the third ITSS system has successfully ended at Fundamenta Lakáskassza Zrt.
Fundamenta Lakáskassza Zrt. started its home savings bank activity in 1997 and by today has become one of the biggest credit institutions in Hungary in regard to the number of retail clients. A number of professional awards – among others, fivefold Superbrands and Business Superbrands awards – prove commitment to quality.
We were pleased, that we were able to help Fundamenta to change its asset management software and that we could provide them an effective method. The entire implementation process, with the experience of our former projects, was completed in the originally planned, 6 months.
DORSUM’S SOLUTION: CLAVISASSET PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT PRODUCT
- full support of the Backoffice processes (base data registry, account management, settlements, asset valuation, limit calculations, reporting, mandatory reports)
- register the stock currencies and IFRS securities, booked per item
- import the ÁKK, the rates on the Hungarian capital market website, the MNB prices and future expected yield data
- automatic accounting and transfer into Fundamenta’s new, unique book keeping system according to the Hungarian and IFRS regulations
- mandatory reports and private proprietorial reports for the parent company
- risk management module (VAR calculation of the portfolios, stress tests)
- quick and effective implementation process built on the supplier’s previous experiences
- the key development needs related to the former system, were implemented in ClavisAsset
- new tasks were performed, which have become necessary in the light of Fundamenta’s other system changing procedures
- simpler in-housing report process thanks to the application which can be used by several departments
- lots of private reports were worked out during the project and the architecture of the system supports other reports’ quick implementation
- unlike earlier models, Clavis can fully manage the books according to both Hungarian and international IFRS rules
- a configurable and extensible framework provides an opportunity for future expansion and for the installation of new modules and functions
- after starting the software Dorsum Zrt. continuously follows and modifies the limits, reports and other functions of the product in accordance with legal expectations