Dorsum is an award-winning, innovative investment software provider. Since our foundation in 1996 innovation has always been the main engine of the company which helped us become a leading software provider in the Central and Eastern European (CEE) region. Over the last 20 years the company has grown from a few employees into an organization with a staff of more than 250 including an experienced project team for delivering integrated investments IT solutions.
What you will do:
We are looking for a Medior / Senior UX/UI Designer who has significant experience in product design projects. In this role your accomplishments will reflect in the success of our products, long term customer relationships and satisfaction.
In this job you will:
- Work with stake holders, engineers, developers, designers, and other team members on the development of new products from concept to prototyping and finally implementation.
- Be responsible for developing and mentoring more junior UX/UI designers and review designs done by them.
- Lead UX and design projects, communicate directly with clients, organize and lead workshops.
- Create UIs which deliver a wow factor for internal and client development projects
- Actively participate in the transformation of our organization towards a UX-oriented mindset.
- Forge a vision that our teams can use as a beacon and articulate the teams’ vision for consumer engagement through the production of interesting and creative products.
- Monitor and drive our products all the way from creation of design concepts to the final launch of the products as well as post-launch monitoring and analysis.
- Work with design systems to produce apps with an outstanding user-experience.
- Be responsible for UX research and implementing new methodologies and processes for ideation, prototyping, testing and iteration into our product development process.
- Support our further international expansion plans.
Why you should join our team:
- In this role, you will learn and grow much faster than in most other positions in the industry as, instead of being siloed and working on a single product for years, you will be delivering designs across a large number of products
- We are one of the most powerful FinTech Labs of the region
- We work closely with some of the biggest European banking groups (BNP, Intesa, KBC, etc.), placing us constantly in the heart of the financial sector
- You can be a part of building our UX team and long-term strategy
- You can work with leading regional and domestic banks, and their clients will use solutions built in part by you
- You can spend your everyday life being part of a young, cohesive and agile team
- If you want, you can participate in European conferences and events, and you can even present in front of a couple of hundred people
Who you are:
- A prolific English speaker
- Have a degree in in Economics, Marketing, Engineering, Design, or any other related field (an equivalent in professional working experience in these fields is also acceptable)
- Have 3-5 years of experience conducting user experience design and research in an international, high-tech, consumer-oriented environment
- Have a strong international mindset
- Can endure high-pressure work
- Can communicate at all levels of seniority
- Like challenges and complex tasks
- Are open to & like to come up with bold ideas
- Adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Are comfortable with project-based work
- Have experience with tools such as Sketch, InVision and Miro
- Experience in UX Project Lead role
- Experience with data-driven design
- Experience in the FinTech industry
- Experience in agile development methodology
What we offer:
- Diverse, exciting and challenging tasks
- To be part of a young and passionate team
- Professional and personal development opportunities at the courses of your choice
- Participation in the largest European FinTech events
- Outstanding salary and other benefits
Dorsum is dedicated to shape the future of financial services through its own developed banking software, but behind the scenes we are thought leaders, tech geeks, entrepreneurs and ex-bankers focusing on individual strengths to create the best teams. We celebrate the creativity that fuels our innovations. We are dreamers and we are doers.
If you are ready for career move, please send your resume to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All personal data collected for recruitment purpose.