Dorsum is an award-winning, innovative investment software provider. Since our foundation in 1996 innovation has always been the main engine of the company which helped us become a leading software provider in the Central and Eastern European (CEE) region. Over the last 25 years the company has grown from a few employees into an organization with a staff of more than 300 including an experienced project team for delivering integrated investment IT solutions.
Who will you work with?
Our Business Competence Center is looking for a Senior Business Consultant in a prominent team from a variety of industries. We place great emphasis on developing each other’s knowledge and ability to respond to a wide variety of challenges supporting process optimization or system implementation and providing business consulting services. Our diverse team includes experienced business analysts, former bankers from the investment world, consulting analysts, startuppers and creative geniuses. We all carry out our individual projects, but often involve each other in brainstorming sessions to understand the different perspectives to find the best possible solutions.
In this job you will be:
- Actively taking part in our business consultancy projects
- Supporting our further international expansion plans
- Taking part in the development of new products from concept to prototyping and implementation
- Monitoring domestic and international wealth management and FinTech trends
- Participating in the general WealthTech research processes
- Building and maintaining valuable long-term partnerships with universities, international FinTech hubs, etc.
- Participating in international conferences and events
Why you should join our team:
- We are one of the most powerful FinTech Labs of the region
- We have a growing consulting business that transforms the wealth management sector with experienced consultants, industry-leading subject matterexperts and agile IT architects
- We work closely with some of the biggest European banking groups (BNP, Intesa, KBC, etc.), placing us constantly in the heart of the financial sector
- We develop 2-3 digital solutions every year, where you can use both your creative and analyst sides
- You can work with leading regional and domestic banks, and their clients will use solutions built in part by you
Who you are:
- a fluent English speaker
- have a strong international mindset
- can endure high-pressure work
- have a degree in Finance, Business or Economics
- have 4+ years of relevant professional experience at a bank or leading consultancy (preferably both)
- like challenges and complex tasks
- are creative
- adapt quickly to a changing environment
- are comfortable with project-based work
- Experience in investment banking, innovation or consulting
- Experience in agile development methodology
What we offer:
- Being part of a young and passionate team
- Hybrid work model for an indefinite period
- Professional and personal development opportunities at the courses of your choice
- Participation in the largest European FinTech events & business trips
- English language course and gym pass
- Supportive and friendly environment; company’s team-buildings
- Wellbeing activities by volunteer teams
If you are ready for career move, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All personal data collected for recruitment purpose.