Market leader Hungarian financial technology company
is looking for
Sales Manager – UK
Dorsum Software Development and Services Co.Ltd. is a market leader financial technology company in Hungary since 1997. Among our clients are the largest local banks, brokerage companies and other financial suppliers. We are looking for new team member:
SALES MANAGER – UK
Investment Management is booming market in the EU, especially in the emerging markets. Investment and Wealth Managers are extensively looking for professional automation software to replace home-grown systems, and smart device applications to serve better their customers, advisors and managers. Dorsum’s well established business presence, more than 10 year of product development and continuous innovations makes the Dorsum product-portfolio an easy choice for the banks, asset managers, wealth managers or advisors.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You will be responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve your financial targets. Drive revenue growth through the successful creation and implementation of local sales strategies.
- Manage the complete sales-cycle from lead generation to initial contact, nurturing and relationship-building all the way through to close.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts.
- Develop and execute plans to achieve sales targets on the local market and to expand the company’s customer base.
- Drive local business development initiatives in local market segments.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Manage the relationship with existing clients, with strong focus on understanding their business plans, identifying upsell opportunities and successfully conclude these contracts, monitoring the execution of projects throughout the whole implementation process
- Ensure key metrics and performance targets are effectively managed and tracked across the sales organization.
- Complete local sales operational requirements.
- Work as team member of a qualified and well trained regional sales managers and account managers, adept at representing the complete line of products through a consultative sales approach.
- Pre-sales activities: effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations. Responding to pre-qualification questionnaires, tender documents, RFI’s and RFP’s.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Sales pipeline building: Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and by marketing generated leads at new and existing customers.
- Represent the company at industry events to build face-to-face relations with prospects
- Proven experience in banks in coordinating financial solution implementation projects or proven B2B sales experience in the field of technology financial services, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Ability to assimilate complex information and present it in a compelling way to stakeholders including
- CEO, Senior Sales and Procurement Executives
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation package
- Supporting trainings and exams
- Challenging projects
- Young and dynamic team
- Complex job content with high responsibility
- Opportunity to be part of a new innovative corporate growing