Dorsum is an award-winning, innovative investment software provider. Since our foundation in 1996 innovation has been always the main engine of the company which helped us to become a leading software provider in the Central and Eastern European (CEE) region. Over the last 20 years the company has grown from a few employees into an organization with a staff of more than 250 including an experienced project team for delivering integrated investments IT solutions.
What you will do:
We are looking for a Project Manager to our awesome International Business team. Our Project Managers are responsible for the day-to-day operations of the project and supervise all employees assigned to the task.
In this job you will:
- Leading a project team in delivering a solution to the customer using the appropriate business measurements and terms and conditions for the project
- Understanding of products’ functionality and knowledge of related banking areas’ operation
- Daily follow up of project status, sending weekly status report for stakeholders
- Managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management
- Compilation of monthly financial status report
- Supporting pre-sales procedures
- Keeping contact with customers and partners, business and IT areas
- Daily communication with co-areas
Who you are:
- 3-5 years’ experience in project leading, people management
- Bank-IT project leading experience is a must
- Understand banking and/or capital markets
- Knowledge of investment products
- Fluent English knowledge
- Relevant college or university degree in faculty of economic or IT
- Be interested in seeing a project through from start to finish
- Enjoy taking responsibility
- Be motivated by achieving set goals or targets
- Outstanding people management skills
- Excellent communication both oral and written
- Good sense of motivating people
- Agility, self-confidence presence
- Precision, great time management skills
- Project management certification (exp. PMP, Scrum)
Dorsum is dedicated to shape the future of financial services through its own developed banking software, but behind the scenes we are thought leaders, tech geeks, entrepreneurs and ex-bankers focus on individual strengths to create the best teams. We celebrate the creativity that fuels our innovations. We are dreamers and we are doers.
If you are ready for career move, please send your resume to Recruiting@dorsum.eu or apply here.