Dorsum is an award-winning, innovative investment software provider. Since our foundation in 1996 innovation has been always the main engine of the company which helped us to become a leading software provider in the Central and Eastern European (CEE) region. Over the last 20+ years the company has grown from a few employees into an organization with a staff of more than 250 including an experienced project team for delivering integrated investments IT solutions.
What you will do:
We are looking for a Project Manager to our International Business team. In this role you will participate in projects that provide you unique and comprehensive professional knowledge in a supportive and good work environment.
In this job you will:
- Leading a project team in delivering a solution to the customer using the appropriate business measurements and terms & conditions for the project
- Understanding of products’ functionality and knowledge of related banking areas’ operation
- Daily follow up of project status, sending weekly status report for stakeholders
- Managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management
- Compilation of monthly financial status report
- Supporting pre-sales procedures
- Keeping contact with customers, partners, business and IT areas
- Daily communication with co-areas
Who you are:
- Home office opportunity
- 3-5 years’ experience in project leading on the Vendor side
- Bank-IT project leading experience is a must
- Understand banking and/or capital markets
- Knowledge of investment products
- Fluent English knowledge
- University/college degree – preferably in Business, Economics or Technology related field
- Enjoy taking responsibility
- Be motivated by achieving set goals or targets
- Excellent communication both oral and written
- Good sense of motivating people
- Agility, self-confidence presence
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Precision and great time management skills
- Project management certification (exp. PMP)
Dorsum is dedicated to shape the future of financial services through its own developed banking software, but behind the scenes we are thought leaders, tech geeks, entrepreneurs and ex-bankers focus on individual strengths to create the best teams. We celebrate the creativity that fuels our innovations. We are dreamers and we are doers.
If you are ready for career move, please send your resume to email@example.com Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All personal data collected for recruitment purpose.