Dorsum is an award-winning, innovation-driven investment software provider. Since our foundation in 1996, innovation has always been the main engine of the company which helped us become a leading software provider in the Central and Eastern European (CEE) region. Over the last 25 years the company has grown from a few employees into an organization with a staff of cca. 300 including an experienced project team for delivering integrated investments IT solutions. Our newest mission is conquering the UK and Swiss markets, where we already have our first client and are working tirelessly to aquire several more.
Who will you work with?
Our Wealth Portal Product Management organization is a cross-functional team with experience from a variety of industries, where we place great emphasis on developing each other’s knowledge and ability to respond to a wide variety of challenges, such as solving the challenges of the wealth management industry, creating new functionalities, supporting process optimization or system implementation. Our diverse team includes experienced business analysts, former bankers from the investment domain, Big Four analysts, former startuppers and creative geniuses.
In our work, we strive to create an environment that supports creative ideas – we do not shy away from experimenting with new solutions and methodologies, which will be the pillars of the success of our future work.
In this job you will be:
- Responsible for the development of new functionalities from concept to prototyping and finally implementation
- Participating in the coordination of how our product is developed on separate implementation projects
- Taking part in building and maintaining our product roadmap by cooperating with our clients / potential clients, consultants and by conducting extensive market research
- Producing content and participating on our marketing events, roundtable discussions and webinars
- Monitoring the regulatory landscape and creating concepts on how we can use these to the benefit of our product (e.g., FCA Consumer Duty Act in the UK)
- Participating in the pre-sales and sales process of our product and coordinating RfP and PoC projects
- Cooperation with 3rd party providers and creating concepts on how we can utilize other software solutions to the benefit of our product
- Monitoring domestic and international wealth management and FinTech trends
Why you should join our team:
- We are one of the most powerful FinTech Labs of the region
- We provide a uniquely comprehensive oversight of the WealthTech sector
- Our Wealth Portal product is growing exponentially and now is the perfect time to join in
- We work closely with some of the biggest European banking groups (BNP, Intesa, KBC, etc.), placing us constantly in the heart of the financial sector
- We develop several new functionalities every year, where you can savor both your creative and analyst sides
- You can work with leading regional and domestic banks, and their clients will use solutions built in part by you
- You can spend your everyday life being part of a young, cohesive, and agile team
- If you want, you can participate in European conferences and events, and you can even present in front of a couple of hundred people
Who you are:
- have 3+ years of relevant product management experience
- are a fluent English speaker
- have a degree in Business, Technology, Economics or Finance
- have a strong international mindset
- can endure high-pressure work
- love structured thinking and can coordinate multiple smaller projects simultaneously
- like challenges and complex tasks
- are open to & like to come up with bold ideas
- adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Experience in banking / wealth management
- Experience at a product-based company
- Experience in agile development methodology
What we offer:
- Diverse, exciting, and challenging tasks
- Responsibility that’s proportional with your level of seniority
- Influence on the future of our product
- To be part of a young and passionate team
- Possibility to travel to the UK and Switzerland regularly
- Professional and personal development opportunities at the courses of your choice
- Participation in the largest European FinTech events
- Outstanding salary and other benefits
Dorsum is dedicated to shape the future of financial services through its wealth management software solutions, but behind the scenes we are thought leaders, tech geeks, entrepreneurs and ex-bankers focusing on individual strengths to create the best teams. We celebrate the creativity that fuels our innovations. We are dreamers and we are doers.
If you are ready for career move, please send your resume to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All personal data is collected for recruitment purpose.