Since its foundation in 1996, Dorsum has become one of the leading innovative investment software & solutions providers in Europe. In the past 25 years, our staff grew from a handful of people to an SME with almost 300 employees and more than 80 clients in 10 countries, from the UK to Bulgaria. Our clientele includes almost every large bank and wealth management firm in the region, and a significant portion of securities trading and clearing is done through our systems.
Dorsum offers a complete suite of back-to-front-office wealth and investment management solutions for commercial banks, investment providers, asset management firms, insurance companies, pension funds and national treasuries. We work in close professional partnerships with key domestic and international central securities and monetary clearinghouses. Our company also works with most of the region’s international banking groups in numerous countries.
If you are passionate about new marketing trends, great in project management and have an eye for detail, we have a position for you. We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to join our marketing dream team and take responsibility for planning and executing marketing activities.
In this job you will:
- Manage and create editorial content for social media and the company website (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, company’s webpage, etc.)
- Analyse marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Conduct market research about industry trends and product requirements
- Actively take part in organizing in-person and online events; participate in delivering employer branding campaigns. Where applicable, liaise with external vendors and third-party service providers.
- Support planning and delivery of print and online marketing materials (e.g. designing brochures, product specification sheets, presentations, images and video for online)
- Create, publish and monitor newsletters on a monthly basis
- Edit images and deal with graphic design related tasks
- Collaborate with other professionals to coordinate marketing efforts
Why you should join our team:
- We provide a uniquely comprehensive overview of the WealthTech sector
- We work closely with some of the biggest European banking groups (BNP, Intesa, KBC, etc.), in the heart of the financial sector
- Use the latest digital solutions, to unleash your creative side
- See how software products are developed from concept to deployment
- Spend your life being as part of a youthful agile team
Who you are:
- have a degree in Marketing, Media and Communication or similar relevant studies
- have at least 2 years of relevant professional experience within B2B marketing
- independent, well-organized and detail-oriented
- have outstanding communication, interpersonal and writing skills
- have strong organizational and time management skills
- able to do comprehensive research and analysis on any topic (mainly marketing, competition, investment and wealth management) and present the findings as actionable insights
- creative and have a good comprehension of Marketing topics
- have experience with graphic design, SEO/SEA is an advantage
What we offer:
- Diverse, exciting and challenging tasks
- To be part of a young and passionate team
- Opportunity to travel
- Professional and personal development (internal and external training opportunities)
- Great salary and other benefits
If you are ready for career move, please send your resume to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All personal data collected for recruitment purposes.