Since its foundation in 1996, Dorsum has become one of the leading innovative investment software & solutions providers in Europe. In the past 25 years, our staff grew from a handful of people to an SME with almost 300 employees and more than 80 clients in 10 countries, from the UK to Bulgaria. Our clientele includes almost every large bank and wealth management firm in the region, and a significant portion of securities trading and clearing is done through our systems.
Dorsum offers a complete suite of back-to-front-office wealth and investment management solutions for commercial banks, investment providers, asset management firms, insurance companies, pension funds and national treasuries. We work in close professional partnerships with key domestic and international central securities and monetary clearinghouses. Our company also works with most of the region’s international banking groups in numerous countries.
We are expanding our team in Bulgaria. We are looking for fresh graduates and juniors in our Junior IT Business Analyst Program based in Sofia (with the opportunity to work from home).
In this job you will:
- Work as a part of a multinational team to localize and implement software products for our clients from financial sector, mainly: banks, asset management and brokerage companies
- Participate in complete IT projects (specification, implementation, testing, user acceptance, post-implementation support)
- Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders
- Discover, organize, and clarify business needs and review/produce specifications for change
- Provide technical, business consulting and product expertise to customers enabling comprehensive solution to be delivered to the market
- Identify clients’ needs, proposing solutions and taking action to fulfill the requirements
- Prepare IT specifications according to business requirements
- Support clients in their day-to-day operations, organizing and providing training for them
- Project development (customization, parametrization)
- Produce and manage client-facing documentation
Who you are:
- have a degree in Finance, Economics or Technology / Engineering related field OR you are about to finish your studies and you can undertake minimum 25 hours/week besides your studies
- have a good command of spoken and written English
- enjoy working closely with clients and working in teams
- motivated and willing to learn IT, Finance and Project Management tools
- proactive, well-organized and detail-oriented
- have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge about Bulgarian capital market
- SQL experience or knowledge is nice to have
- Experience in project work
What we offer:
- We provide a special training session and mentoring program for you meaning that senior colleagues will provide trainings and guidance for you in the first few months
- Wide range of challenging projects for major players in Bulgarian financial market
- Working with innovative technologies and be part of a young and passionate team
- Professional and personal development (internal and external training opportunities)
- Great salary and other benefits
If you are ready for career move, please send your English resume to Diana.Lele@dorsum.eu Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All personal data collected for recruitment purposes.