Dorsum is an award-winning, innovative investment software provider. Since our foundation in 1996 innovation has always been the main engine of the company which helped us become a leading software provider in the Central and Eastern European (CEE) region. Over the last 20 years the company has grown from a few employees into an organization with a staff of more than 250 including an experienced project team for delivering integrated investments IT solutions.
Who will you work with?
Our Business Competence Center is a prominent team from a variety of industries, where we place great emphasis on developing each other’s knowledge and ability to respond to a wide variety of challenges, such as creating completely new applications, supporting process optimization or system implementation, and even providing business consulting services. Our diverse team includes experienced business analysts, former bankers from the investment world, consulting analysts, startuppers and creative geniuses.
In our work, we strive to create an environment that supports creative ideas – we do not shy away from experimenting with new solutions and methodologies, which will be the pillars of the success of our future work.
We all carry out our individual projects, but often involve each other in brainstorming sessions to understand the different perspectives to find the best possible solutions.
In this job you will be:
- Actively taking part in our business consultancy business
- Supporting our further international expansion plans
- Monitoring domestic and international wealth management and FinTech trends
- Taking part in the development of new products from concept to prototyping and implementation
- Participating in the general WealthTech research processes
- Building and maintaining valuable long-term partnerships with universities, international FinTech hubs, etc.
Why you should join our team:
- We are one of the most powerful FinTech Labs of the region
- We provide a uniquely comprehensive overview of the WealthTech sector
- We work closely with some of the biggest European banking groups (BNP, Intesa, KBC, etc.), placing us constantly in the heart of the financial sector
- We develop digital solutions every year, where you can use both your creative and analytical sides
- You can work with leading regional and domestic banks, and their clients will use solutions built in part by you
- You can spend your everyday life being part of a young, cohesive and agile team
Who you are:
- a fluent English speaker
- have a strong international mindset
- can endure high-pressure work
- have a degree in Finance, Business or Economics
- have at least 2 years of relevant professional experience
- like challenges and complex tasks
- are creative
- are open to & like to come up with bold ideas
- adapt quickly to a changing environment
- are comfortable with project-based work
- Experience in business consulting, banking, of innovation
- Experience in agile methodology
What we offer:
- Diverse, exciting and challenging tasks
- To be part of a young and passionate team
- Professional and personal development opportunities at the courses of your choice
- Outstanding salary and other benefits
Dorsum is dedicated to shape the future of financial services through its own developed banking software, but behind the scenes we are thought leaders, tech geeks, entrepreneurs and ex-bankers focusing on individual strengths to create the best teams. We celebrate the creativity that fuels our innovations. We are dreamers and we are doers.
If you are ready for career move, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All personal data collected for recruitment purpose.