Dorsum is an award-winning, innovative investment software provider. Since our foundation in 1996 innovation has been always the main engine of the company which helped us to become a leading software provider in the Central and Eastern European (CEE) region. Over the last 20+ years the company has grown from a few employees into an organization with a staff of more than 250 including an experienced project team for delivering integrated investments IT solutions.
What you will do:
We are looking for a highly skilled Chief Architect to our Development team based in Budapest. You will be responsible to lead a small team of Senior Architects and directly report to the CTO.
In this job you will:
Regarding the knowledge of Dorsum products and technologies:
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Dorsum’s technologies and architectures.
- Design and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
- Identify architectural risks and propose alternatives and solutions.
- Direct communication with the client’s architects and IT staff to resolve architectural issues and represent Dorsum’s IT and business strategy.
- Communicate architectural decisions, plans, goals and strategies. Gain organizational commitment to Dorsum level architecture and infrastructure initiatives.
- Provide architectural direction to the architect team, product development teams, and project teams. Provide architectural consulting to programs, projects, and initiatives.
- Cultivate relationships with business stakeholders. Maintain in-depth knowledge of strategic business plans.
- Develop architectural metrics and reports for the CTO and management.
Regarding architectural vision:
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of IT industry best practices, technologies, architectures and emerging technologies.
- Develop and maintain an architectural roadmap for Dorsum. Initiate and deliver technology evaluations and recommendations.
- Deliver architectural initiatives that drive revenue and improve efficiency in line with business strategy.
Regarding technological governance:
- Act as the focal point for enterprise architecture and IT standards.
- Lead architect forums for strategic products.
- Develop, communicate and deploy technological governance processes.
- Develop and communicate technology standards and policies.
Who you are:
- University/college master’s degree in IT
- You have relevant working experience (at least 10 years) in IT projects
- You have been working as an Architect for at least 3 years
- Professional English and Hungarian
- Willing to travel in the CEE region
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior presentation and diagram creation ability
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Dorsum is dedicated to shape the future of financial services through its own developed banking software, but behind the scenes we are thought leaders, tech geeks, entrepreneurs and ex-bankers focus on individual strengths to create the best teams. We celebrate the creativity that fuels our innovations. We are dreamers and we are doers.
If you are ready for career move, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All personal data collected for recruitment purpose.