Dorsum is dedicated to shape the future of financial services through its own developed banking software. As a market leader we create and develop professional solutions for banks, investment and asset management, brokerage, pension funds and insurance companies.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager with whose experience and relationships in the CEE financial sector we’re able to boost our regional presence.
The main tasks will be:
- Business development in the financial sector, focusing on the CEE countries
- Build-up market knowledge, investigate new sales potentials, manage customer portfolio
- Active contribution to the company’s international business strategy planning
- Developing and understanding of local markets and scope long-term opportunities
- Client relationship management
- Delivering sales targets
- BA/MA degree in IT or Finance/Economics
- Fluent English knowledge is a must
- Min. 3-5 years’ experience in Sales/Business Development
- Technology orientation, experience in selling high technology services
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and external stakeholder management skills
- Open to travel frequently
What we offer:
- In return, we are offering a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment with loads of coffee & tea, regular office massage, company events, sport pass- and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
- Challenging tasks that provide great scope for independent work and self-improvement
If you are passionate about Sales, want to join a team which is on the front line of wealth management digitalization and following the latest trends than your PLACE is HERE.
Please send your application via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org