Dorsum is an award-winning, innovative investment software provider. Since our foundation in 1996 innovation has been always the main engine of the company which helped us to become a leading software provider in the Central and Eastern European (CEE) region. Over the last 20 years the company has grown from a few employees into an organization with a staff of more than 250 including an experienced project team for delivering integrated investments IT solutions.
Who you will work with?
Our Business Development team is from a variety of industries, where we place great emphasis on developing each other’s knowledge and ability to respond to a wide variety of challenges, such as creating completely new applications, supporting process optimization or system implementation, and even providing business consulting services. Our diverse team includes experienced business analysts, former bankers from the investment world, Big Four analysts, startuppers and creative geniuses.
In our work, we strive to create an environment that supports creative ideas – we do not shy away from experimenting with new solutions and methodologies, which will become the pillars of the success of our future work.
We all carry out our individual projects, but often involve each other in brainstorming sessions to understand the different perspectives to find the best possible solutions.
In this job you will:
- Lead the concept creation process of our brand new blockchain based software solution
- Supervise our blockchain-based product development process from a business perspective
- Spread the knowledge related to blockchain technology / DLT / security tokenization within the company
- Support the sales activity for the software you are managing
- Actively take part in building our consultancy business
- Participate in the general WealthTech research processes
- Support our further international expansion plans
- Coordinate and support development projects
- Monitor domestic and international wealth management and FinTech trends
- Manage relations with clients and supporting implementation projects
- Build and maintain valuable long-term partnerships with universities, international FinTech hubs, etc.
- Participate in international conferences and events
Why you should join our team:
- We are one of the most powerful FinTech Labs of the region
- We provide a uniquely comprehensive oversight of the WealthTech sector
- We work closely with some of the biggest European banking groups (BNP, Intesa, KBC, etc.), placing us constantly in the heart of the financial sector
- We develop 2-3 digital solutions every year, where you can savor both your creative and analyst sides
- You can work with leading regional and domestic banks, and their clients will use solutions built in part by you
- You can spend your everyday life being part of a young, cohesive and agile team
- If you want, you can participate in European conferences and events, and you can even present in front of couple of hundred people
Who you are:
- a blockchain, crypto and security tokenization enthusiast
- able to coordinate different topics and ideas
- a fluent English speaker
- have a strong international mindset
- can endure high-pressure work
- have a degree in Finance, Business or Economics
- have 5+ years of banking / finance / blockchain related professional experience
- like challenges and complex tasks
- open to & like to come up with bold ideas
- can communicate at all levels of seniority
- adapt quickly to a changing environment
- are comfortable with project-based work
- Experience in innovation or consulting
- Experience in agile development methodology
- Experience in project and product management
What we offer:
- Diverse, exciting and challenging tasks
- Being part of a young and passionate team
- Professional and personal development opportunities at the courses of your choice
- Participation in the largest European FinTech events
- Outstanding salary and other benefits
Dorsum is dedicated to shape the future of financial services through its own developed banking software, but behind the scenes we are thought leaders, tech geeks, entrepreneurs and ex-bankers focus on individual strengths to create the best teams. We celebrate the creativity that fuels our innovations. We are dreamers and we are doers.
If you are ready for career move, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All personal data collected for recruitment purpose.