Dorsum is an award-winning, innovative investment software provider. Since our foundation in 1996 innovation has been always the main engine of the company which helped us to become a leading financial software provider in the Central and Eastern European (CEE) region. Over the last 20+ years the company has grown from a few employees into an organization with a staff of more than 280 including an experienced project team for delivering integrated investments IT solutions.
What you will do:
We are looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial Account Manager with a strong track record of high performance, who will be responsible for growing our current book of business, preventing account issues with a proactive approach, and establishing relationships at the C suite level. In this role you are expected to manage a portfolio of accounts and cultivate consistent growth acting as a strategic advisor to your clients.
In this job you will:
- Retain, grow and diversify the value delivered to our financial sector clients in the CEE region, with the goal of growing Dorsum’s revenue.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the clients’ position in the market, their product/service, points of difference and competitive landscape.
- Manage client input and feedback for all projects with detailed direction and timelines.
- Establish and build strong working relationships with business leaders at all levels.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Visit clients, attend trade shows and other industry events to capitalize on networking and relationship-building opportunities.
- Proactively remain connected to clients and the ever-changing market to access new search opportunities and ensure all viable clients are engaged on a regular and effective basis.
- Plan and execute the sales strategy to meet the agreed milestones and timescales and to ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Work with internal departments such as Marketing/Product/Delivery teams to engage audiences and clients more deeply.
- Elaborate solutions for the challenges of the investment / wealth management market.
- Monitor industry trends and stay up-to-date on competitors and market conditions
- Be a brand ambassador and always reflect company values.
Who you are:
- Minimum BA/MA degree in IT OR Finance/Economics OR equivalent.
- You bring min. 3 years of relevant account management experience in IT or Financial sector.
- Self-motivated and to thrive in a result-driven environment.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Able to understand, articulate and position the value of technology services to the customer.
- Write and speak English and Hungarian at a close to native level is necessary.
- Appreciate the opportunity to travel frequently.
- More than technical knowledge, we are looking for people with a potential to learn and articulate new concepts quickly.
- Ability to match customer needs with state-of-the-art technology solutions and engage internal resources to deliver them.
- Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication.
- Strong Presentation skills.
If you are ready for career move, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All personal data collected for recruitment purpose.